Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Deafening Silence Of Grinding Blogs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I actually ended up ripping my own version of this album from one of my own copies of the album and it actually sounds a bit better in quality. So now I put it up for all of you to enjoy, just get rid of the old compressed version. Hahaha

Old Post:
Thanks to Sala De Noticias Anarcopunk http://anarcopunknoticias.blogspot.com/ who previously posted this on their blog. Fortunately I have this album which came with a poster and zine but unfortanately mine did not come with the lyrics, if anyone can help me out with the lyrics to this album, that would be very much appreciated.


From my collection: Yes
My rip: Yes
Format: MP3
Bit rate: 320 kbps
File size: 53.34 MB

4 comments:

CV said...

Thanks for the link! ill add yours to my blog! peace and anarchy!

Wanderlust said...

Hey could you repost this?

blotsz said...

thanx 4 this...was getting frustrated at every link being bad quality or dead... my digital music collections keep disappearing on me...

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks