Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogs Del Sistema - Blogger Es El Negocio De La Muerte


Eh, I'm kinda back(for a while, I guess, who knows?). I just wanted to post this great 7" from one of my favorite bands from Mexico, that I'm sure all of you recognize. Yeah, I know it's still available to buy, but I was having a hard time trying to get this in mp3 format, but I finally manage to do it. So this is it for ya, the album without any of the insert info, just cos I'm mean and I want to keep it to myself, Hahaha!

Ps: I've re-ripped it and re-uploaded a slightly better version of this post. Enjoy!


From my collection: Yes
My rip: Yes
Format: MP3
Bit rate: 320 kbps
File size: 21.05 MB

2 comments:

toxik boys said...

Gran banda Fallas del Sistema. Su sonido es inconfundible y eso la hace ser lo que es.

Great post!!

BIOFILO PUNKLASTA said...

THANXXX men for this disc, this band es bigest of anarchopunk.
Excelent aport.
Hugs